There are three benefit groups under this TennCare Program: 1) Essential Family Supports (including employment services), 2) Essential Supports for Employment and Independent Living and 3) Comprehensive Supports for Employment and Community Living.
ECF helps participants determine their own “pathway” to employment and career planning, focused on services that meet people wherever they are on their career path: from exploring their interests and skills, to on-the-job supports for career advancement.
Self-advocacy supports empower individuals and families toward independence and integration. Person-centered activities in community settings may include recreational opportunities with employment themes, such as volunteer opportunities and job searches.
Available Employment Services/Supports
- Situational Observation and Assessment
- Job Development Plan or Self-Employment Plan
- Job Development Start Up
- Self-Employment Start Up
- Job Coaching Integrated Comp Emp
- Job Coaching for Self-Employment
- Co-Worker Supports
- Supported Employment – Small Group
- Career Advancement
- Supported Employment. Small Group Mobile Work Crew
- Integrated Employment Path Services
Other Long-Term Services & Supports
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Personal Assistance
- Community Living Supports
- Community Living Support-Family Model
- Supportive Home Care
- Community Integrated Support Services
- Community Transportation
For More Information or to apply for ECF Services
Visit our Resources page for contact information.